Chicken stir-fry

By 20:28

I eat in a lot so today I figured why not share my recipes on my blog since my boyfriend and I cook almost every day. Here’s something we tried tonight – chicken stir-fry with udon noodles.


Ingredients
2 chicken breasts sliced into strips
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 teaspoon crushed ginger
2 green chillies
100g portabellini mushrooms
100g baby corn
65g broccoli tips
1 carrot
70g red onion
2 tbs stir-fry sauce
1 tbs oyster sauce
200g udon noodles
40g bean sprouts

Yes, we shop at Woolies
Method
In a wok, fry the chicken strips in batches with ginger, garlic and chillies in sunflower oil until the chicken has a touch of colour. Remove from heat and keep aside. 


Slice the vegetables and stir-fry them in a bit of oil until the veggies are cooked but still slightly crisp. Add the chicken to the veggies and stir fry with the sauces. 


Cook noodles in a separate pot. Add the cooked noodles to the wok and sprinkle the bean sprouts. Heat through. 


We had it with an Asian style cucumber salad.


You Might Also Like

0 comments